Monday, March 30, 2009

Don't be caught sleeping!



Wow, what a difference a couple of months make. I stated before that people need to be aware of who they elect into office. Once in office, we need to continue watch their actions like hawks. They need to be held accountable, afterall they are public servants right?


Bear with me a bit. In the recent topic of the Mark of the Beast, we talked about a "Big Brother" type of government that would eventually give way to the rise of the Antichrist. The man that will eventually come to lead the world to Armageddon will rise out of this government. But millions of souls will be lost at this man's whim.


Before we go further, we aren't there yet. As I said earlier, that man CAN'T come to power without the Holy Spirit being taken out of the way first, ie: the Rapture. (II Thessalonians 2) That hasn't happened yet, so for right now we are good.


However, I'm seeing some disturbing signs that show me that we are headed that way rapidly. The stars are aligning themselves, to quote a cryptic pun.


First, we see the massive bailout of Wall Street by the US Government. Was this a good move? I honestly don't know, that remains to be seen. What disturbs me about this most is the fact that the US Government is pouring money into commercial private banks. Thus getting their hands in it. This shouldn't be happening.


Another new example is the news story about the CEO of an automaker pressured by the Fed to resign. The said company had indeed taken bailout money from the government. Here's another example of interference in private businesses by the lawmakers.


The government at the time of the Antichrist is involved in EVERYTHING. Even to the point of dictating personal behavior and responsibility.

A recent and silly example of this is the story (that was eventually dropped by popular demand) in NY State that the government would tax soda drinkers because it is "bad for you." WE KNOW THAT! But is it government's responsibility to dictate our behavior and tell us what they think is right or wrong to drink and eat???

Some state governments are actually considering putting a mileage tax on the books. The way it will work, if it passes, is that a GPS tracking device will be installed onto your vehicle. They will then calculate how many miles you travel in a given time and then tax you accordingly. I don't know about you, but I don't want anyone adding a GPS to my car without my blessing. I don't want anyone to be able to track me like that. What I do and where I go is my business. But of this does pass, it will open the door for the Mark, just like I said.
Going along with GPS and people's rights, do an internet search a case in New York concerning a man convicted of a crime where police installed a GPS device on his car without a warrant. The Supreme Court upheld the conviction because the device was "in plain sight." This case was recently heard by the State Court of Appeals. Stay tuned for their decision.

There will eventually be a one-world economy. This has to happen for the Mark of the Beast to be truly controlling. I can hear the whispers from Capitol Hill where some are unbelievably calling for a world monetary unit. It appears to be working in the European Union, it might only be a matter of time for the US.
With banks buying out other banks, this might be around the corner if the value of the Dollar keeps falling like a brick.
Am I saying that somone in our government is the Antichrist? No. Could they be? Maybe, but that isn't for me to say. This isn't the time for fingerpointing. The time is for people to wake up and see what is going on around them.
It is indeed very possible that the people in power right now don't have your best interests at heart. There is an agenda at work, and it is bringing about changes to our way of life. If we aren't careful, the Bill of Rights won't exist anymore because it was erased under our very noses.

No comments: